1. Mix 50 ml of Cappuccino Perfect with 1 liter of water in a container or a pitcher.
2. Insert the suction tube of the coffee machine into the solution, making sure it is fully submerged.
3. Activate the milk system on your coffee machine to draw in the solution through the suction tube. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on how to do this.
4. Allow the entire solution of Cappuccino Perfect and water to be absorbed into the milk system, which may take a few minutes.
5. Once the solution has been fully absorbed, drain and rinse the milk system thoroughly with at least 1 liter of water. This will help to remove any residue from the cleaning solution.
Follow any additional rinsing instructions provided by the coffee machine manufacturer, if applicable.
Once the milk system has been thoroughly rinsed, the cleaning process is complete. You can now use your coffee machine as usual to make delicious milk-based beverages.